- Hidden sugars in “sugar-free” products.
- List of sweeteners to avoid.
- Truth about diet sodas.
- Physiological problems that are caused by sweeteners.
- Sugars that are derived from corn starch.
- Dangers of Aspartame.
- Insulin relationship with LPL and HSL.
- Hormonal response to sweeteners.
- How to avoid artificial sugars.
That is a very sad truth. Thankfully most people are aware of sugar effects on the body and try to limit it in their diet. But what about the hidden sugars like high fructose corn syrup, glucose, fructose, lactose, dextrose, sucrose, galactose, maltose and many others? You can find many of them even in “sugar-free” products.