Curcumin Phytosome featuring Meriva® 60 caps
or 6 weekly payments from $8.32 learn more
Say goodbye to pain, inflammation and oxidation!
The curcumin nutrient complex is unique for its diverse benefits to human health. Produced from turmeric root, a traditional food for thousands of years, the complex of curcumin nutrients is under intensive research for its health benefits. Many curcumin supplements have poor absorption when taken by mouth. Curcumin Phytosome featuring Meriva® uses patented Phytosome technology to dramatically improve the curcumins' absorption and release its health potential. In Curcumin Phytosome featuring Meriva® each curcuminoid molecule is individually complexed with molecules of vital cell membrane phosphatidylcholine (PC). By facilitating curcumins' entry into human cells and tissues, PC gives this product superior bioactivity over non-phytosome curcumin supplements.
- Delivers curcuminoids with enhanced stability and superior bioactivity – phytosomes naturally enhance curcumins' biological activity
- Phytosome curcumins support key cell membrane functions
- Promotes healthy functioning of joints and other organs – helps regulate immune and inflammatory mediators involved in normal joint function; inhibits Prostaglandin 2 and COX2
- Supports cell integrity by fighting free radicals – strong antioxidant propertiePromotes healthy ageing – studies have shown the antioxidant effects on skin, kidney and liver function. As well as its antioxidant activity, curcumin appears to enhance enzymes that promote detoxification of toxins; helps to induce 'phase 2' enzyme activity
- Supports healthy brain ageing and activity – curcumin enhances neuron integrity via free radical scavenging abilities
- Supports healthy CRP (C-Reactive Protein) – CRP, produced by the liver and released into the blood, and is a biomarker for inflammation – particularly cardiovascular health. Low levels indicate good health. Trials have shown Curcumin Phytosome had a marked lowering of CRP